Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

Not opening pages in certain web pages

David

Over the past few weeks some web sites have not been working properly on my PC. The site will open but I am unable to open individual pages within the site. This has occurred only on a few web sites, such as the UK met office, while other sites, such as XC weather, are unaffected. I have tried the web sites in another profile, using private browsing and refreshing Firefox but there is no change. However, if I open the Mozilla VPN and then try the problem goes away. The web sites also work correctly when using the Edge browser and when using Firefox on my laptop and mobile.

Over the past few weeks some web sites have not been working properly on my PC. The site will open but I am unable to open individual pages within the site. This has occurred only on a few web sites, such as the UK met office, while other sites, such as XC weather, are unaffected. I have tried the web sites in another profile, using private browsing and refreshing Firefox but there is no change. However, if I open the Mozilla VPN and then try the problem goes away. The web sites also work correctly when using the Edge browser and when using Firefox on my laptop and mobile.

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.