Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

ALL saved toolbar web links as well as others saved in "other" will not open - rebooted, save mode, nothing-cant get to bank acct to pay bills also

marknju

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks

Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

Alla svar (1)

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "will not open" and "nothing works"? Do you see any error messages?

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.