Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

Trouble after idling

Mike Rudov

If my computer idles for a long period of time, Firefox doesn't recover at all. If I leave a website open, Firefox won't let me go back into it. I need to close Firefox, wait 10 seconds and open it again to open any website.

If my computer idles for a long period of time, Firefox doesn't recover at all. If I leave a website open, Firefox won't let me go back into it. I need to close Firefox, wait 10 seconds and open it again to open any website.

Alla svar (2)

idles

Not just to turn the screen off like [sleep]

And how long do you do this for? and do you have a lot of tabs open etc.

If you are going to 'idle' for long periods have you though of minimising Fx

Sometimes I have a few tabs open; sometimes just my home tab. Either way, when I turn on the screen again, I can't refresh the tab or tabs that were already open or open new tabs. The tab or tabs keep spinning without anything happening. I must completely close the browser and start all over.

I'll try minimizing the browser before turning off the screen to see if that helps.

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.