Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

UI Issue with Vertical Tabs

banana

I am a loyal Firefox user and recently started trying out the vertical tabs feature. However, I noticed a significant UI issue: there is a very sharp right angle in the upper-left corner of the web page.

Currently, Firefox employs a rounded-corner UI design overall, and this sharp angle in the upper-left corner looks quite inconsistent, especially since the tab to its left and the address bar above it both feature rounded corners.

Therefore, I kindly request that this issue be addressed in a future update to provide a better visual experience when using vertical tabs.

I am a loyal Firefox user and recently started trying out the vertical tabs feature. However, I noticed a significant UI issue: there is a very sharp right angle in the upper-left corner of the web page. Currently, Firefox employs a rounded-corner UI design overall, and this sharp angle in the upper-left corner looks quite inconsistent, especially since the tab to its left and the address bar above it both feature rounded corners. Therefore, I kindly request that this issue be addressed in a future update to provide a better visual experience when using vertical tabs.
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Alla svar (1)