Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Squares and circles

Seacat17

So now home screen icons are circles.

Can you please not? At least allow me to set my own style for home screen. I always prefer rectangular shapes on my device, they make everything more recognizable and easier for my autistic brain to navigate. I'm sick and tired of everything becoming soft and rounded nowadays.

So now home screen icons are circles. Can you please not? At least allow me to set my own style for home screen. I always prefer rectangular shapes on my device, they make everything more recognizable and easier for my autistic brain to navigate. I'm sick and tired of everything becoming soft and rounded nowadays.

Alla svar (1)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. If you want to leave feedback for developers, you can use this link. Your feedback gets collected by a team of people who read it and gather data about the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.