Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Firefox iPadOS version 137

patrick204

Hi, I’ve started seeing a blue bar at the bottom of the screen when I close a Tab. It asks if I want to undo close. Can I remove this option?

Hi, I’ve started seeing a blue bar at the bottom of the screen when I close a Tab. It asks if I want to undo close. Can I remove this option?

Alla svar (1)

I couldn’t find an option to disable the close tab undo in the settings. Hopefully, there is a way to disable it.