Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Account Login Problem

bilalzahidabbasi

Hello there! My name is Bilal and I synced my Firefox account to my other mail [email]@gmail.com. I enabled the 2F Verification and used an authentication app on my old mobile phone. My mobile phone got busted and I also don't have the backup codes. Would you please help me with this and provide me a solution to lg in back to my account because there are a lot of passwords etc. in my account. I do have access to my gmail account, so if you need any kind of verification, please do.

Hello there! My name is Bilal and I synced my Firefox account to my other mail [email]@gmail.com. I enabled the 2F Verification and used an authentication app on my old mobile phone. My mobile phone got busted and I also don't have the backup codes. Would you please help me with this and provide me a solution to lg in back to my account because there are a lot of passwords etc. in my account. I do have access to my gmail account, so if you need any kind of verification, please do.

Ändrad av Andrew

Alla svar (1)

This is user forum and if your device is lost or broken that receives the reset or code there's nothing more any other users on here can do to help this situation here. If your reset isn't working then that is consider a lost account.