Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

How do I change my avatar?

Yorkiluvr

I'm using Firefox for Android phone and tablet both Android. I back my phone up to my tablet then back my tablet up to a laptop computer once all my emails & photos are transferred. Then clear the space from the tablet & start over. I keep my accounts in sync. I have Yahoo, Hotmail & 2 Gmail accounts can I add any of these to my Firefox account?

I'm using Firefox for Android phone and tablet both Android. I back my phone up to my tablet then back my tablet up to a laptop computer once all my emails & photos are transferred. Then clear the space from the tablet & start over. I keep my accounts in sync. I have Yahoo, Hotmail & 2 Gmail accounts can I add any of these to my Firefox account?

Alla svar (1)

HI

If you open https://accounts.firefox.com/signin you will be able to change your profile image as well as be able to add a second email address. This support article should help with this:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-secondary-email-address-firefox-accounts