Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Bookmarks open on Second Display

Saurav

I have a Monitor + Laptop Setup and whenever I open Bookmarks from Bookmark Toolbar it's opens on the second display (Laptop) and not in the primary display (Monitor).

I have a Monitor + Laptop Setup and whenever I open Bookmarks from Bookmark Toolbar it's opens on the second display (''Laptop'') and not in the primary display (''Monitor'').

Alla svar (4)

Here are the screenshots:

Ändrad av Saurav

Hello Saurav,

My opinion is:

If windows display settings are set up to use both displays as one large one, then what are seeing is normal; because features are programmed to be displayed to the far-left, far-right, top and or bottom.

~dbben said

Hello Saurav, My opinion is: If windows display settings are set up to use both displays as one large one, then what are seeing is normal; because features are programmed to be displayed to the far-left, far-right, top and or bottom.

Okay! But what's different it doesn't happen for all the Bookmarks Folder which I have on Bookmark Toolbar. I thought first, in which I have long list of Bookmarks that's why happening. But it's just random.

I see. So you are experiencing inconsistency with this FF feature.

Yes, I don't know if there is a user setting to correct this or its a quirk in the FF programming.

But having windows involved with the management of displays and graphics memory, does add an unknown element into this issue.

However, I am interested in seeing your great question answered to.  :-)