Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Firefox prevents second monitor from 'waking up'

Octavio

I use a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop pc and a second Samsung monitor. When the screens go to sleep with Firefox open on the second monitor, the second screen will not wake up again instantly. It can take up to 5 minutes or only after rebooting.

When I close the Firefox window on the second screen from the taskbar on the laptop, the second screen lights up again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I use a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop pc and a second Samsung monitor. When the screens go to sleep with Firefox open on the second monitor, the second screen will not wake up again instantly. It can take up to 5 minutes or only after rebooting. When I close the Firefox window on the second screen from the taskbar on the laptop, the second screen lights up again. Any ideas? Thanks!

Todas las respuestas (2)

Have you checked for drivers lately from lenovo and intel? https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

Modificadas por jonzn4SUSE el

Yes, everything is up to date.