Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Screen Share pop up doesn't show up

markio

Hello, I have a problem with the screen share pop up that appears when a website tries to access the screen. When I try to share the entire screen on Google Meet, as soon as I click Share screen > Full screen, the button grays out and nothing is shared. The pop up that allows you to select the screen to share never opens.

The only way to reset Meet's "Share screen" button is by exiting and joining the Google Meet room again. I've checked that meet.google.com's screen permission is set to "Always ask" and not "Blocked". How can I fix this problem?

Hello, I have a problem with the screen share pop up that appears when a website tries to access the screen. When I try to share the entire screen on Google Meet, as soon as I click Share screen > Full screen, the button grays out and nothing is shared. The pop up that allows you to select the screen to share never opens. The only way to reset Meet's "Share screen" button is by exiting and joining the Google Meet room again. I've checked that meet.google.com's screen permission is set to "Always ask" and not "Blocked". How can I fix this problem?

Alla svar (1)

Did you check the notifications area to see that meets.google.com is in there? see screenshot If so, try removing it and going through the process again.