Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Locked Arkivuar

Subscribed folders disappeared

eggmatters

When I open Thunderbird, the only folders showing are Inbox, & Trash. The other folders I've subscribed to are missing. When I go to Settings -> Mananger Folder Subscriptions, all of the remote folders are listed. When I click subscribe, nothing happens. The error console is empty. My profile folder $HOME/.thunderbird/xxxx.default/Mail/Local Folders has 4 files, Trash & Trash.msf, Unsent Messages & Unsent Messages.msf.

The Inbox is successfully retrieving messages from the remote client. The remote client is a Zimbra mail client.

When I open Thunderbird, the only folders showing are Inbox, & Trash. The other folders I've subscribed to are missing. When I go to Settings -> Mananger Folder Subscriptions, all of the remote folders are listed. When I click subscribe, nothing happens. The error console is empty. My profile folder $HOME/.thunderbird/xxxx.default/Mail/Local Folders has 4 files, Trash & Trash.msf, Unsent Messages & Unsent Messages.msf. The Inbox is successfully retrieving messages from the remote client. The remote client is a Zimbra mail client.
Lexojeni këtë përgjigje brenda kontekstit

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

The original poster has moved discussion to here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/998201

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Just try create this folder again.

  • Menu location: File >> New >> Folder

Or try create a new profile:

hmm, When I add a new folder to my account, When i try to subscribe to the remote folder, it disappears: new->folder "Sent" Subscribe->Sent

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

The original poster has moved discussion to here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/998201