Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

How to keep new tab icon to right of open tab

RR215

I am using FireFox 26.0 on Win7. I can no longer keep the open new tab icon to the right side of the current open tab at top of page.

When I remove and then put back the new tab icon to the top of the page, it defaults to only being to the left of the current open tab.

Is it possible to make the icon stay on the right side?

I am using FireFox 26.0 on Win7. I can no longer keep the open new tab icon to the right side of the current open tab at top of page. When I remove and then put back the new tab icon to the top of the page, it defaults to only being to the left of the current open tab. Is it possible to make the icon stay on the right side?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Do you mean the + icon on the tab bar to open a new tab?

You should be able to drag this button to the far right to the left of the list all tabs button and if should appear right after the last tab.

You can click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup if that button doesn't stay in that position.

  • Firefox menu button > Options > Toolbar Layout
  • View > Toolbars > Customize

Thanks so much, the Restore Default worked for me. Back to normal now.

You're welcome