Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

I can't download RewardU it says download cant happen because of a connection failure at Ity.s.upromise.com

Janicepcdc

I need to be able to download the upromise reward u toolbar so when i visit a site it alerts me to go thru upromise so my son gets money for college. I get an add on error message.

I need to be able to download the upromise reward u toolbar so when i visit a site it alerts me to go thru upromise so my son gets money for college. I get an add on error message.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

The site might be having temporary server difficulties.

Are you getting the official download from this page: http://www.upromise.com/earn/rewardu/rewardu-download

The privacy disclosures are a bit creepy: http://www.upromise.com/earn/rewardu/rewardu-download#disclosure