Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Whenever I use something which uses Java (for example, an online game) and then click the address bar, it seems that the address bar is disabled.

Possum39

Whenever I use something which uses Java (for example, an online game) and then click the address bar, it seems that the address bar is disabled. I cannot highlight or type in the address bar unless I interact with another program and then switch back to Firefox. When I interact with Java again, the same problem persists! Help!

Sorry, I didn't know what category this should be under, but it's urgent.

Whenever I use something which uses Java (for example, an online game) and then click the address bar, it seems that the address bar is disabled. I cannot highlight or type in the address bar unless I interact with another program and then switch back to Firefox. When I interact with Java again, the same problem persists! Help! Sorry, I didn't know what category this should be under, but it's urgent.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:

Check and tell if its working.


Some of your Firefox Plugins are out-dated

  • Update All your Firefox Plugins -> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
  • When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)