Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Netflix and youtube videos plays fine but I am unable to pause or fullscreen them when I click the buttons. What's wrong?

skhuu5

When I play videos on youtube and netflix I am able to watch them fine but when I try to pause or full screen them the buttons won't work. Also, when I try to close the firefox window, the x at the top corner doesn't function also. What's wrong?

When I play videos on youtube and netflix I am able to watch them fine but when I try to pause or full screen them the buttons won't work. Also, when I try to close the firefox window, the x at the top corner doesn't function also. What's wrong?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check