Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

When I click on the Firefox icon to get to the internet I get a message saying that Firefox still has a window open and that I need to close it before I can open another window even though there is no window open.

jeanpaul52

I have not been able to get onto the net through Firefox for several weeks. Each time I try to get on, I get this exact message "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." If I restart I get the same message. I really like Firefox so I'd like to solve this situation.

I have not been able to get onto the net through Firefox for several weeks. Each time I try to get on, I get this exact message "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system." If I restart I get the same message. I really like Firefox so I'd like to solve this situation.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)