Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How do I disable "Confirm Dialog Preferences" box appears when printing a page

countysales

When I want to print a page from a website, the box titled "Confirm Dialog Preferences - Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" - always pops up. I have to close it before I can print my page. Can I disable this box?

When I want to print a page from a website, the box titled "Confirm Dialog Preferences - Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" - always pops up. I have to close it before I can print my page. Can I disable this box?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Me too having this problem if any solution for this means please post it