Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How do I log-in to this forum if I can't remember my login name?

UsingOnceForQuery

Hi,

Forgotten login name. I can reset the password but I can't recover the login name - or can't find out how to. I've tried to set up a new account but it won't let me because my e-mail address already has one.

So, I've created a one-off hotmail account in order to be able to ask this question. There must be /some/ way to recover my username, or do I need a new e-mail address now?

Hi, Forgotten login name. I can reset the password but I can't recover the login name - or can't find out how to. I've tried to set up a new account but it won't let me because my e-mail address already has one. So, I've created a one-off hotmail account in order to be able to ask this question. There must be /some/ way to recover my username, or do I need a new e-mail address now?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

You can get a new password send to your email address.
Maybe that mail also gives you the user name.

Thanks for the reply - but tried that! <G>Regrettably the e-mail only contains the password, not the username.

Try to post on the Contributors forum, then an Administrator can look into it and do a search for your email.