Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

what if i want to synchronise firefox on multiple computers ?

Ian van den Vaart

Google chrome has a feature, i log in with my google account, i click synchronize and it automaticly synchronizes all of my bookmarks, history, downloads info, themes, plugins and everything else on a new computer running google chrome every time i log in with my google account, they have an option even that if someone knows my google account password, it requires another password to unlock the sync proccess, as a suplimentary protection. Is there a buil it feature or plugin for firefox 5 that could help me do that on other computers, i have a Nokia N78 and it doesn't run firefox on it, i do have however a laptop computer, a desktop computer for home use and severeal PC's at work that I would like to sync them between each other with firefox.

Google chrome has a feature, i log in with my google account, i click synchronize and it automaticly synchronizes all of my bookmarks, history, downloads info, themes, plugins and everything else on a new computer running google chrome every time i log in with my google account, they have an option even that if someone knows my google account password, it requires another password to unlock the sync proccess, as a suplimentary protection. Is there a buil it feature or plugin for firefox 5 that could help me do that on other computers, i have a Nokia N78 and it doesn't run firefox on it, i do have however a laptop computer, a desktop computer for home use and severeal PC's at work that I would like to sync them between each other with firefox.
Lexojeni këtë përgjigje brenda kontekstit

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Sync works with both Firefox for Mobile and Firefox for Windows. Please see How do I add a device to Firefox Sync?, you can add a mobile device or a PC.

Krejt Përgjigjet (4)

Please see here: what is firefox sync. Please be advised that it only works for Firefox, not for other browsers; it does support Firefox for Mobile.

I KNOW WHAT IS FIREFOX SYNC AND I KNOW IT WORKS ONLY WITH FIREFOX MOBILE. BUT CAN IT WORK WITH FIREFOX FOR WINDOWS, LIKE FIREFOX 5? I HAVE BOOKMARKS ON 2 DIFFERENT PC'S BOTH RUNNING FIREFOX 5, HOW DO I SYNC THE BOOKMARKS BETWEEN THE TWO COMPUTERS? THAT'S MY QUESTION AND PROBLEM !?!

Ndryshuar nga Ian van den Vaart

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Sync works with both Firefox for Mobile and Firefox for Windows. Please see How do I add a device to Firefox Sync?, you can add a mobile device or a PC.

thank you very much, that solved my problem, thanks again.