Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Why is there no option to "ask me" when a site wants to place a cookie? That is, instead of ALLOWING all cookies unless I have preemptively blocked the site, why doesn't it ask me for permission like older versions?

10kfists

I seem to recall, in older versions of FF, I could allow cookies, block cookies or have FF ask me if I wanted to allow a cookie each time a site tried to place one. This meant that I could allow certain cookies from, let's say Yahoo!, while disallowing other cookies from Yahoo!. I found this to be a very useful feature, and I would like to have it back.

I seem to recall, in older versions of FF, I could allow cookies, block cookies or have FF ask me if I wanted to allow a cookie each time a site tried to place one. This meant that I could allow certain cookies from, let's say Yahoo!, while disallowing other cookies from Yahoo!. I found this to be a very useful feature, and I would like to have it back.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

See:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Keep until": "ask me every time"

Be aware that you may need to confirm each cookie if a website wants to store more.