Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Having downloaded Firefox 4 I cannot autofil the browser list, why?

Pamela Helen

Since downloading Firefox 4 when entering a query or search in the Google search engine slot the list of possible subjects appears below however, when I select an option which would previously automatically autofil in the query area, this now does not happen and I have to complete the query manually. Can you help?

Since downloading Firefox 4 when entering a query or search in the Google search engine slot the list of possible subjects appears below however, when I select an option which would previously automatically autofil in the query area, this now does not happen and I have to complete the query manually. Can you help?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

That problem is listed as a known issue with the Google Toolbar.

See

I unistalled the Google toolbar from my addons and reinstalled the Google toolbar and the autofill is working again