Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

After upgrading to Firefox 4, I get no drop-down suggestions when typing in a URL, as in previous versions.

Gordo

Previous versions, when I would initially start entering a URL into the Location Bar, Firefox would provide a drop down with history & suggestions. I have the Remember History (Tools, Options, Privacy window), set to: Remember History, and the Location Bar set to suggest: History & Bookmarks. But I get nothing suggested??

Previous versions, when I would initially start entering a URL into the Location Bar, Firefox would provide a drop down with history & suggestions. I have the Remember History (Tools, Options, Privacy window), set to: Remember History, and the Location Bar set to suggest: History & Bookmarks. But I get nothing suggested??

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.