Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

When I use keywords in the location bar, I'm directed to a page instead of results.

AnonymousUser

I always use the location bar to keyword search (its set to Google) but sometimes, instead of search results, I'm sent to directly to a page based on what is most like my keywords. Is there a way to stop this so I only get a list of search results?

I always use the location bar to keyword search (its set to Google) but sometimes, instead of search results, I'm sent to directly to a page based on what is most like my keywords. Is there a way to stop this so I only get a list of search results?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

This sounds like an ISP redirection to a search engine where they can make extra money. Try to look for an "Opt out" option somewhere on the page.

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur