Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

Unable to access Firefox

messinapl

When I open Firefox, I get Welcome to Firefox each time. I asked this question earlier and received this response:

This sounds like Firefox is not saving the profile/setup changes between launches. I’d check that Firefox isn’t running in a temporary/new profile and that the profile folder is writable.

You could also try creating a new Firefox profile and see whether it launches normally there.

I do not know how to do any of this, especially since I cannot open Firefox. Please advise.

Thank you.

When I open Firefox, I get Welcome to Firefox each time. I asked this question earlier and received this response: This sounds like Firefox is not saving the profile/setup changes between launches. I’d check that Firefox isn’t running in a temporary/new profile and that the profile folder is writable. You could also try creating a new Firefox profile and see whether it launches normally there. I do not know how to do any of this, especially since I cannot open Firefox. Please advise. Thank you.

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.