Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved

macOS reCAPTCHA keeps re-appearing espcially after I just cleared recent history in firefox mac

clb6

macOS 26.5.1 Firefox MAC: 151.0.4 (aarch64)

reCAPTCHA keeps re-appearing espcially after I just cleared recent history in firefox mac And I tried a few things but so far no luck.

Does anyone have any idea how to prevent reCAPTCHA ?

Thank you.

macOS 26.5.1 Firefox MAC: 151.0.4 (aarch64) reCAPTCHA keeps re-appearing espcially after I just cleared recent history in firefox mac And I tried a few things but so far no luck. Does anyone have any idea how to prevent reCAPTCHA ? Thank you.

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

See Below Comment for Solution.

Ndryshuar nga clb6

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

SOLUTION: I added http://google.com and https://google.com to Settings->Privacy and Security->Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Exceptions , clicked "ALLOW" , clicked "SAVE CHANGES",

                      Firefox Settings:  uncheck Clear Site Settings, go to:  History -> Clear Recent History -> Clear Browsing Data and Cookies -> when Everything -> uncheck Site Settings

Quit and Restarted Firefox MAC. So far no reCAPTCHA.

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.