Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Lost "All Mail" folder in Thunderbird

Davekubs

I have recently lost my "All Mail" folder, and have read the previous solution to highlight the account, right click "Subscribe" and then click the "All Mail" box. My "All Mail" box was already checked! What can be done to restore it since it was checked all along?

I have recently lost my "All Mail" folder, and have read the previous solution to highlight the account, right click "Subscribe" and then click the "All Mail" box. My "All Mail" box was already checked! What can be done to restore it since it was checked all along?

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

my suggestion: - unsubscribe, shut down and restart thunderbird and resubscribe.

Personal suggestion: Allmail is a duplicate of al other folders. My suggestion is to remain unsubscribed. That cuts disk space in half, network traffic for sends and receives in half, and reduces computer resource use.

Thanks for your response - I hesitated to go as far as unsubscribing and resubscribing and did nothing for a week or so...but later on I noticed that the "All Mail" folder was back - without doing anything special! There might have been a couple reboots during the intervening time, so I don't know if that did it, but I'm sure I did a couple reboots before asking the question originally. So somehow, one way or the other the problem cleared up!

Thanks for the feedback. :)