Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Can’t install add-ons

Zi

I tried to install/download uBlock origin through the official Firefox add-on “store” but it just tells me to install Firefox first. I’m using Firefox right now. Firefox is the only browser on my device… I tried to get another add-on but the issue stayed the same. How should i try to solve this?

I tried to install/download uBlock origin through the official Firefox add-on “store” but it just tells me to install Firefox first. I’m using Firefox right now. Firefox is the only browser on my device… I tried to get another add-on but the issue stayed the same. How should i try to solve this?
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Extensions for Firefox are only available for Firefox for Android and (desktop) Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux.

There are currently no Extensions for Firefox for iOS/iPadOS due to Apple's restrictions on what browser engine can be used on iOS/iPadOS as Firefox in this case is using webkit. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-firefox-ios

desktop Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/

Firefox for Android https://addons.mozilla.org/android/