Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How to Import from Outlook

jssong6459

If I try to import Mail Message in Outlook 2016, the progress will not proceed at 0%

Both Outlook and Thunderbird were running on 64bit

How to solve this?

If I try to import Mail Message in Outlook 2016, the progress will not proceed at 0% Both Outlook and Thunderbird were running on 64bit How to solve this?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

This import, is it from an outlook PST file and is the file the default?

I have not really used outlook for many many years. but historically the data had to be in the default local file.

Anything hosted at office365 can be accessed using IMAP, so these days most mail simply does not need to be imported, it will be downloaded when the account is set up.