Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

Web. Internet and Software Application Security

Susan Williams

I have 6 or more AVG products or services ! Is Firefox able to replace all of the services of AVG signed Teddie

I have 6 or more AVG products or services ! Is Firefox able to replace all of the services of AVG signed Teddie
Lexojeni këtë përgjigje brenda kontekstit

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Hi Susan

AVG is antivirus. Mozilla does not make an equivalent, but I would suggest you take a look at Windows Defender and Malwarebytes if you are looking for a replacement.

For Anti-Track, have a look again this support article for what is already built into Firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

For Breach Guard, check out:

https://monitor.mozilla.org

For Secure VPN, have a look at:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/products/vpn/

Driver updates can be handled by the Windows update tool. Tune up tools are already baked into Windows and the Microsoft support team can help you further with this.

I hope that this helps.

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Hi Susan

What AVG services do you have that you are looking to replace?

Hi Paul this is Teddie aka Susan! I would like to replace all of the following services I believe that AVG is selling me. AVG, Anti-Track, Breach Guard, Driver Update, Internet Security, Secure VPN and Tune-Up Signed, Susan/Teddie Thank you!

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Hi Susan

AVG is antivirus. Mozilla does not make an equivalent, but I would suggest you take a look at Windows Defender and Malwarebytes if you are looking for a replacement.

For Anti-Track, have a look again this support article for what is already built into Firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

For Breach Guard, check out:

https://monitor.mozilla.org

For Secure VPN, have a look at:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/products/vpn/

Driver updates can be handled by the Windows update tool. Tune up tools are already baked into Windows and the Microsoft support team can help you further with this.

I hope that this helps.