Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Saving items to Pocket in Firefox for Android 96

MAREK_WES

Dear Community Help,

I am currently using Firefox for Android 96, running it on a Samsung S21 mobile. I would like to ask the question, how do I save an article to Pocket using this, please? (Pocket is a piece of software that saves items.) Be very pleased to get any replies,

Marek

Dear Community Help, I am currently using ''Firefox for Android 96'', running it on a ''Samsung S21 mobile''. I would like to ask the question, how do I save an article to ''Pocket'' using this, please? (Pocket is a piece of software that saves items.) Be very pleased to get any replies, Marek

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Hi Marek

I use Pocket myself so I hope I can help.

If you make sure that you have the Pocket app installed on your device and also make sure that you are signed into your Pocket account in that app. Then, when in Firefox for Android, when you are looking at content you wish to save, you can:

  • Open the Firefox for Android menu,
  • Select the Share icon
  • Choose the Pocket app

It works really well and I hope that this helps.

Where does one get the Android for Firefox Pocket app? I ask because Pocket does not show as an option in my Share list.

Ndryshuar nga JL