Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

Avatars

Mikewinsett

Good morning thank everyone for the support.what I’m looking for is how to change my picture that is showing in profile.the pictures of me have changed and I don’t look like that anymore.ps brings back a time I would like to forget

Good morning thank everyone for the support.what I’m looking for is how to change my picture that is showing in profile.the pictures of me have changed and I don’t look like that anymore.ps brings back a time I would like to forget
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi Mike

You can update this by selecting your profile icon in our support platform, choosing the option to edit your profile and then "Manage Firefox Account".

I hope that this helps.