Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

mobile browser stops responding

Akshay

For some websites, mobile browser stops responding, ironically I was on the support page only when it happened. It was lenovo support page, if you want to know, I can give specific page.

I like Mozilla so I thought just to bring this in your notice so you can try to make it better.

Thanks to development team from a developer.

Regards Akshay

For some websites, mobile browser stops responding, ironically I was on the support page only when it happened. It was lenovo support page, if you want to know, I can give specific page. I like Mozilla so I thought just to bring this in your notice so you can try to make it better. Thanks to development team from a developer. Regards Akshay

Krejt Përgjigjet (9)

Hi Akshay

Thank you for reaching out to us about this.

So that we can look into this further -

  1. What level of enhanced tracking protection do you have set?
  2. What add-ons do you have installed?
  3. Do you have an example of a website where this happens?

1. Standard 2. No add ons at all 3. Lenovo support page, to be specific, when you write your questions in their large textbox, and then switch tab for searching something, come back to the tab and resume question writing, it stops responding, At first I thought the website was behaving like this, but it was firefox which stoped responding, I could not do anything , not even closing the app for some moments, I could type and textbox was accepting the words(I could post the question after some time) but I was not able to see the changes in website.

It could be website specific but I think browser should not behave like this even if it's because of some wrong html.

Ndryshuar nga Akshay

Do you have any firewall or antivirus apps on your device?

No. I like to keep limited applications in my phone.

Do you have a specific page where this is happening?

What is the make, model and Android version of your device?

Lenovo support page.

Oneplus 9 pro, OxygenOS 11(Android 11).

Do you have a specific URL so that we can try to replicate the issue?

What do you mean by "stops responding"?

If you open about:crashes and select the most recent Socorro link that ties in when you visiting that page, what is the address of the page that opens?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-fusion/bd-p/motorola_one_fusion_plus_en?page=1

on this page, when you write your questions in their large textbox, and then switch tab for searching something, come back to the tab and resume question writing, it stops responding.

Hi

I am unable to access that forum to replicate this issue, but could you try in the lastest copy of Firefox for Android Nightly (available from the Google Play store).