Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

How to disable "Firefox has stopped working" messages ?

Newbie

I constantly get these annoying popping up messages asking to send some crash log. I don't care for that and I don't need them popping on top of my screen. Is there a way to disable them?

How did you even manage to get them displayed on top of a launcher?

I constantly get these annoying popping up messages asking to send some crash log. I don't care for that and I don't need them popping on top of my screen. Is there a way to disable them? How did you even manage to get them displayed on top of a launcher?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi

Those messages are triggered in Android by any app that is having a problem. So that we can look into this further for you, please can you:

Open Firefox Tap on the 3 dot menu Tap Settings Scroll to the bottom of Settings Tap About Firefox Tap Crashes Tap on the Socorro link Copy and paste that address into a new reply to this thread

Hi! Thanks for the response. Haven't heard of Socorro links, so I'm not sure if that's what you need, but I tapped the "report" link (it might be called differently, my app is not in English) on the latest crash report, and got this:

09d1d6f8-e9c0-42db-8216-c5aa84c1193b <native crash> <native crash>

There is a lot of these native crashes, and "report" is the only clickable link on them.


Edit: I figured I have to enable report sending in order to... send reports. So here is the latest one: https://crash-stats.mozilla.org/report/index/bp-7163bfaa-901c-4383-bb91-4b4d30210727

Ndryshuar nga Newbie