Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

install defaulted to wrong email

jMac

I've installed TB before, and it asks for your email and PW, and does the rest wonderfully. I'm trying to install it on my wife's computer, but it defaulted to MY email address. It didn't give me the option of changing it. I uninstalled TB and tried it again - same problem.

I don't know why it is using my email address or where it is getting it from. How can I get it to install with her email address?

I've installed TB before, and it asks for your email and PW, and does the rest wonderfully. I'm trying to install it on my wife's computer, but it defaulted to MY email address. It didn't give me the option of changing it. I uninstalled TB and tried it again - same problem. I don't know why it is using my email address or where it is getting it from. How can I get it to install with her email address?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

The computer probably has a profile folder that includes your account. Uninstalling and re-installing the program doesn't affect the profile folder. If you don't need your account on that computer, Tools/Account Settings, Account Actions at the bottom left, Remove Account. Then, add your wife's account from Account Actions/Add Mail Account.

Thanks, that worked. I must have had a TB account on that computer at one time, but I don't remember it.