Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Locked Arkivuar

Address book

MAllen5

I have import/export my address book from another email contact, but I do not see the contact email addresses. How do I fix this?

I have import/export my address book from another email contact, but I do not see the contact email addresses. How do I fix this?

Krejt Përgjigjet (2)

how did you import them to Thunderbird?

According to MyWay support this is what the recommended: To save the address book as a csv file and then save the file and then export the address book over to Thunderbird