Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?

UncleMax

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?

AVG has quarantined firefox.exe. I have a screen shot. Now what?
Foto të bashkëngjitura ekrani

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Where did you get that Firefox? Is it an update/installer stub or the installed program? Does AVG display more information?


You may have ad/mal-ware. Further information can be found in this article; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.