Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Arkivuar

how can I reduce the minimum tab width so I can see many more tabs on the tab bar without scrolling

Calyxia

I need to be able to see 100 tabs or more without having to scroll. I would like the option of setting it for any size. How do I do it?

I need to be able to see 100 tabs or more without having to scroll. I would like the option of setting it for any size. How do I do it?

Krejt Përgjigjet (4)

There are really technical ways of doing this within Firefox but myself do not know how to and where to get that info. There is a Extension that will do that I think, you would have to have a look into it to see if it suits your purpose. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/custom-tab-width/ I found that and solutions from this forum using search terms in google of how to reduce the minimum tab width in firefox

The link above is not compatible with Firefox 57 or Quantum.

Firefox 57 comes with a pref to set the minimum tab width. You can modify this pref on the about:config page

  • browser.tabs.tabMinWidth

See also:

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.

Thank you. I used the about:config settings and it solved my problem. Also found the search bar width settings on this page to adjust that too.