Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

Change TABS size

PvCDog

How do I change the size of the TABS, as I like the feature and would like to have more on the front screen?

How do I change the size of the TABS, as I like the feature and would like to have more on the front screen?

Krejt Përgjigjet (4)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Tanx Happy112. Appreciated.

PvCDog said

Tanx Happy112. Appreciated.

My pleasure   .......   'sure hope it'll do exactly what you want   !

Note that Classic Theme Restorer also has a lot of settings including setting for tabs.

TMP is a very complicated extension that gets broken a lot of times.