Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

Why does Thunderbird keep pushing emails into the "spam" folder?

Dane2

I've set up Tbird to only use the Junk mail folder the same way I've done successfully in the past, but it keeps creating a spam folder and stuffing email in there and into my Junk folder. What tab has the controls for this - Thanks! P.S. I've deleted the spam folder only to have Tbird recreate it next session.

I've set up Tbird to only use the Junk mail folder the same way I've done successfully in the past, but it keeps creating a spam folder and stuffing email in there and into my Junk folder. What tab has the controls for this - Thanks! P.S. I've deleted the spam folder only to have Tbird recreate it next session.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Thunderbird does not create or use a spam folder. Your email provider might. Check with them.