Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

Change color of tab when selected

Ricsie

I'm using windows 8.1 black theme, and needed to change the headings from gray to white with uxstyle. Since then my firefox uses for tab background black color and also for their label. I made this script to change color of tabs from black to white:

.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label { color: white !important; }

But now the selected tab is white with white label. Is there a way to change color of selected tab too? If yes how can I do it?

Thanks

I'm using windows 8.1 black theme, and needed to change the headings from gray to white with uxstyle. Since then my firefox uses for tab background black color and also for their label. I made this script to change color of tabs from black to white: .tabbrowser-tab .tab-label { color: white !important; } But now the selected tab is white with white label. Is there a way to change color of selected tab too? If yes how can I do it? Thanks

Krejt Përgjigjet (3)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

I've done it this way:

.tabbrowser-tab .tab-label { color: white; !important; }


.tabbrowser-tab[selected] .tab-label{ color: black; !important; }

I tried what you said but it doesn't change the entire tab color. It only changes part of the tab color, not all of it. I'd like to change the entire background color, just leaving the borders (to identify the selected tab) Do you know how to do it?

You can look at the Classic Theme Restorer to see how this extension achieves this (XPI is a ZIP archive).