Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved Arkivuar

All Toolbars Missing in Message Window

schumacherd0

Hi, thanks in advance for answering this question. I am missing all toolbars in my Message Window. I was trying to add a third toolbar and unchecked the two existing ones (Menu Bar and Mail Toolbar) and now I have none and can't see any way to restore them. Under Tools>Options>Advanced>Reading & Display under "Open Messages in:", I have chosen option "An existing message window". When I double click a line item in my inbox, it opens a message window. That message window has no toolbars. Without any toolbar, you can't right click and restore them. There is no button with three lines ("Display the Thunderbird Menu" tool tip) to click on. How do I restore Menu Bar and the Mail Toolbar in the message window?

Hi, thanks in advance for answering this question. I am missing all toolbars in my Message Window. I was trying to add a third toolbar and unchecked the two existing ones (Menu Bar and Mail Toolbar) and now I have none and can't see any way to restore them. Under Tools>Options>Advanced>Reading & Display under "Open Messages in:", I have chosen option "An existing message window". When I double click a line item in my inbox, it opens a message window. That message window has no toolbars. Without any toolbar, you can't right click and restore them. There is no button with three lines ("Display the Thunderbird Menu" tool tip) to click on. How do I restore Menu Bar and the Mail Toolbar in the message window?

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Pressing F10 or the alt key reveals hidden tool bars in most applications including Thunderbird.