copy an paste from protected sites
there is a particular site where I purchased a book but can not copy and paste info needed. here is the link. https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=8UULAAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&authuser=0&hl=en&pg=GBS.PA1
Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur
You can open the Inspector to see what element gets selected and may see why you can't copy.
What else do you see in the right-click context menu?
Is that the same context menu as you see on a web page like this?
Krejt Përgjigjet (15)
Some web sites send a signal to web browsers to not allow copy / paste.
See if this helps you;
RightToClick {web link} Stops javascript annoyances such as forbidden right click, forbidden text selection or cascading dialog boxes.
I know about the right click disable feature, but is there a work around? I'm sure there is as if you can see it you can copy it. I've already purchased this Ebook and want to certain notes to retain so I won't have to keep pulling up the entire book to search
I found the solution. There is no solution.
The page of the e-book is an image, not text. Unless you want to copy each page / image to your hard drive . . . .
Thnaks for the reply Fred, So how do I get it to copy image to my hard drive?
Open book, go to page 1 (or a or whatever).
- 1
Copy image (right click, copy) Open file to save image and paste. Repeat with all pages.
- 2
Use Save Page As Repeat with all pages.
There may be a better way, but I don't know. Note, if there are a lot of pages . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fred the problem is that right click will not give n option to copy
Then if you want the book, you are stuck with Save Page As on each page.
Ndryshuar
Can you right-click and have an Inspect Element item to open the Inspector?
Yes there is an element inspector. I am not a computer tech savvy human being so baby language. lol
Fred, what is safe page?
Sorry, that should have been SAVE Page As
ok so when I save page as t automatically goes to html webpage save. and any other setting it's just garbage
yes I can see the element inspector if I rt click. what does that mean?
Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur
You can open the Inspector to see what element gets selected and may see why you can't copy.
What else do you see in the right-click context menu?
Is that the same context menu as you see on a web page like this?
I see "add note, translate, search book" copy is greyed out. As far as the elements go, I wouldn't know what I was looking for.