Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Babalon Hacked My Browser

charlinhos

Downloaded a video copy program for streaming video... HyperCam2...it looked like I was avoiding the add-on tool bar by BABALON, or some such spelling....

Have deleted it from the program list with uninstaller, have re-listed google as my homepage numerous times.(no luck).

I uninstalled Firefox, and tried to re-install, and its in the damn downloaded software from Mozilla.

THIS IS GETTING OLD. AS I HAVE INSTALLED AND UNINSTALLED FIREFOX 10-15 times in the last 3 years.

If some stupid browser company can get in...who else can get in?

Downloaded a video copy program for streaming video... HyperCam2...it looked like I was avoiding the add-on tool bar by BABALON, or some such spelling.... Have deleted it from the program list with uninstaller, have re-listed google as my homepage numerous times.(no luck). I uninstalled Firefox, and tried to re-install, and its in the damn downloaded software from Mozilla. THIS IS GETTING OLD. AS I HAVE INSTALLED AND UNINSTALLED FIREFOX 10-15 times in the last 3 years. If some stupid browser company can get in...who else can get in?

All Replies (2)