error message, the message was not sent due to exceeding the allowed number of recipients. server response: space shortage, please try later
This is the first time I've received this message, trying to email 1 recipient only with 1 (small) attachment, thanks
All Replies (4)
just tried again, received a different error msg, attached
Hi TeRina,
Since you're only sending to one recipient with a small attachment, the “exceeding the allowed number of recipients” message doesn't seem to match what you're trying to do. The server's “space shortage” response suggests the problem may be on the mail server rather than with Thunderbird itself.
Since you received a different error when trying again, could you post the exact wording of that new error message as well? That may give us a better indication of what is happening.
It would also be helpful to know which email provider you're using and whether you can send a message without an attachment.
Hi Max, I contacted our service provider as well and it seems the error was at their end, they've confirmed, and I've just checked, emails are sending ok, thanks for your response anyway
Glad you fixed it!