Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I switch identities within an account?

yellowdragon52

I used to go to "file", then "launch another profile". Then the identities would appear and I would choose the one I wanted. For some reason, "launch another profile" has disappeared, and I cannot figure out how to switch identities so that I can check email in those identities.

I used to go to "file", then "launch another profile". Then the identities would appear and I would choose the one I wanted. For some reason, "launch another profile" has disappeared, and I cannot figure out how to switch identities so that I can check email in those identities.

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

sounds like your profile switcher add-on has stopped working for some reason.

Does anyone know how I find my "profile switcher add-on" and turn it back on?

Thanks , Matt! I found it and enabled it. I appreciate the help.