Keep your payment information up to date so that your Mozilla VPN subscription automatically renews on expiration day. Here’s how to update your payment method:
Table of Contents
Where can I see my Mozilla VPN subscription information?
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) the settings icon.
- Click (or tap) the arrow next to your username. The panel that opens next displays more details about your subscription.
How do I update my payment information on Mozilla VPN?
Windows, macOS, Linux, or Android
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Open your Settings by clicking (or tapping) on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click (or tap) the arrow next to your username.
- Click (or tap) on Manage account and sign in to your Firefox Account.
- Click (or tap) on Paid Subscriptions on the left side of the page.
- Click (or tap) on the Manage button under Billing information to update your details.
- After you've updated your information, click (or tap) on the Update button.
iOS (iPhone or iPad)
You can manage your subscription through Apple's App Store by following these steps or see the Apple support site for more information.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap the payment method you want to change or to enter a new one.