Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

How to I remove WhiteSmoke B Customized Web Search?

dmanjam

I have tried malwarebytes, adaware, revo, superantispyware, etc. nothing will get rid of whitesmoke. I even uninstalled firefox and re-installed it. I have IE and it doesn't have whitesmoke, I downloaded Chrome and it doesn't have whitesmoke. I guess I will use other browsers until I can fix this.

I have tried malwarebytes, adaware, revo, superantispyware, etc. nothing will get rid of whitesmoke. I even uninstalled firefox and re-installed it. I have IE and it doesn't have whitesmoke, I downloaded Chrome and it doesn't have whitesmoke. I guess I will use other browsers until I can fix this.

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.

To Reset Firefox do the following:

  1. Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
  2. Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
  3. Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
  4. Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.


Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

WhiteSmoke has created a very easy to follow step by step instructions which can be found on http://www.whitesmoke.com/remove-toolbar


hope the link helps ( I am 100% sure it will)


David Jones