Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Lost "+" tab at the right top of the bar

paopalt

I'm not sure but from Firefox 6.0.2 I can't find "+" tab on the right top of the bar. Now to open new tab i can: use icon or Ctrl+t or from menu. Can someone help me. I just installed firefox 7 but it's the same problem

I'm not sure but from Firefox 6.0.2 I can't find "+" tab on the right top of the bar. Now to open new tab i can: use icon or Ctrl+t or from menu. Can someone help me. I just installed firefox 7 but it's the same problem

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

-> IF New Tab + button is available in Customize Toolbar palette, drop it on the Navigation Toolbar

-> IF New Tab + button is not available in Customize Toolbar palette, do this:

Check and tell if its working.

Thanks. It works with the second solution