Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How do I block certain type of content like adult material (i.e. porn)?

trip

I would like to block certain types of content like adult related material. I could not find a content filter in the settings. Is there somewhere else I need to look to block types of content?

I would like to block certain types of content like adult related material. I could not find a content filter in the settings. Is there somewhere else I need to look to block types of content?

Все ответы (1)

That option isn't available in Firefox I'm afraid. There are a few add-ons which can achieve that goal, but all the user needs to do is to start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to circumvent them.

Your best bet would be to enable Parental Controls in Windows 7, instructions here: Parental Controls